Akai APC40 Forum
We're just making some changes to the forum so please bear with us as we move the furniture around...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Akai APC40 Forum
We're just making some changes to the forum so please bear with us as we move the furniture around...
Akai APC40 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two APC 40s controlling two different devices

2 posters

Go down

Two APC 40s controlling two different devices Empty Two APC 40s controlling two different devices

Post by tarace Tue May 11, 2010 7:49 pm

Hi there,

A friend of mine and I want to mix music using Ableton Live 8 and 2 APC 40s. We run Live on Mac OS X 10.5.7. The problem is that the APC 40s cannot work on two separate devices (i.e. each time one of us selects a track, the other APC is also set on this track). Is there a way to de-synchronize both APCs?

Thanks a lot, cheers!

tarace

Back to top Go down

Two APC 40s controlling two different devices Empty Re: Two APC 40s controlling two different devices

Post by Admin Tue May 11, 2010 8:24 pm

I believe though that you can use up to six APC40s at the same time. In Ableton Live, a red box around the clips is indicated for the first APC40. A yellow box is indicated for the 2nd APC, and so on. Each will show a different colored ring around the clips. Do you get this?

I have mine plugged through a channel on my mixer and use my Technics and APC40 at the same time.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://apc40.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down