Akai APC40 Forum
We're just making some changes to the forum so please bear with us as we move the furniture around...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Akai APC40 Forum
We're just making some changes to the forum so please bear with us as we move the furniture around...
Akai APC40 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VST suggestions

4 posters

Go down

VST suggestions Empty VST suggestions

Post by The Jezereck Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:35 am

ok so what VST and pluggins are you guys using, what do they do and which ones do you suggest? never really used any of them, but from what i've been seeing they are definitely needed!
The Jezereck
The Jezereck

Back to top Go down

VST suggestions Empty Re: VST suggestions

Post by swakst Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:52 pm

PErsonnaly i use SampleTank, Reaktor, lots of Motu Vst and Antares ;-)

swakst

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:32 pm

What are you using Reaktor to do? Have you got any videos of you in action we could see??

Cheers
D
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://apc40.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by swakst Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:17 am

hey man, i have some video in my youtube channel here https://www.youtube.com/swakst
but for the moment i don't have any one with some vst effect, 'cause i just install lot of them the last month ( a friend given me vst software....) if you want more explain, write me on youtube ;-)

swakst

Back to top Go down

Post by Grant Carlisle Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:36 pm

D-Blue Glitch, Artillery, and pretty much anything else made by sugar Bytes. I have Maschine with that being said, I have never looked back at impulse or lives drum rack, for building a My drum beats unless of course I've built a Drum kit selector it's pretty easy to find on youtube.com. I think you can actually download it somewhere online now a days. Ableton really needs to work on increasing the workflow with lives drum programing options. For gods sake reason redrum has a faster work flow as far as I'm concerned. Buy Maschine or even Maschine micro. I highly recommend this tool if your looking to make tunes. If your anything like me once i get a good drum groove going the rest of the track pretty much writes it's self Maschine also comes with the Komplete elements which includes Reaktor, Massive, Kontact and Guitar Rig. I also use Absynth quite a bit. I also have quite a bit of other VSTs as well as close to 100 gigs of samples which I've collected over the years. i really like to limit the use of samples in my tracks. I blame the shift from midi to audio for the huge decline in quality and originality in the EDM community, well that and Beatport.

Ps... I totally forgot a lot of the stuff from Izotope but be ready to grab either an eye patch or an American express black card because the Izotope stuff can get pretty expensive.
Grant Carlisle
Grant Carlisle

http://myspace.com/grantcarlislemusic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum