Akai APC40 Forum
We're just making some changes to the forum so please bear with us as we move the furniture around...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Akai APC40 Forum
We're just making some changes to the forum so please bear with us as we move the furniture around...
Akai APC40 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

anybody have a templete for Compulive?

3 posters

Go down

anybody have a templete for Compulive? Empty anybody have a templete for Compulive?

Post by roofaxispro Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:14 am

im trying to use the apc40 as the controller for my lighting software compulive but i cant get it to work right, does anyone have a templete or could tell me how i could make it work? thanks!

roofaxispro

Back to top Go down

anybody have a templete for Compulive? Empty Re: anybody have a templete for Compulive?

Post by S4racen Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:32 pm

I don't know of compulive? Does it work on a mid input, have a midi learn option? Have you googled the APC40 Developers Protocol? That'll give the midi messages out of the APC40....

If it doesn't send the right messages and you don't have midi learn you'll have to look at bomes to translate the midi as theres no editor for the apc40...

On the other hand if you're using it through ableton and it's a dmx based controller then have a look at max4live as theres a number of devices already made that'll give you control....

Cheers
D

S4racen
Admin

http://www.isotonikstudios.com

Back to top Go down

anybody have a templete for Compulive? Empty Re: anybody have a templete for Compulive?

Post by VeraNova Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:11 pm

if you can route midi into the program, then you could use ableton to control it.
failing that you could simply use a Midi-DMX converter, and use ableton to control the lights directly.
VeraNova
VeraNova

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum