Akai APC40 Forum
We're just making some changes to the forum so please bear with us as we move the furniture around...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Akai APC40 Forum
We're just making some changes to the forum so please bear with us as we move the furniture around...
Akai APC40 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

apc40 causes live to crash

Go down

apc40 causes live to crash Empty apc40 causes live to crash

Post by Kilombo Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:11 am

hi everybody!

i bought a new macbook pro to use with my ableton and apc40. ableton works fine, and the apc40 seemed to be working, too, until i tried working with it. as soon as i want to perform any action, ableton crashes. when i disconnect the apc40 ableton works perfectly fine.

another thing i noticed which has probably to do with it is that the device has lights on, even when no ableton or other program is running. (track 1 is activated, and i can hit the clip launch buttons which causes them to light up temporarily.) on my pc that was never possible, it was only lighting up when ableton was running.

i am using a macbook pro 13" with i5 intel 2.3 Ghz and lion (may be the problem?). my ableton version is 8.1.4

can anyone make sense of this situation? i can send a crash report, if that helps.

any ideas, experiences, etc. would be very much appreciated! thanks

Kilombo

Back to top Go down

apc40 causes live to crash Empty Re: apc40 causes live to crash

Post by Kilombo Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:39 pm

ok, problem was with live version. tried 8.2.6 and it worked! anyone with the same problem try updating.

greetings

Kilombo

Back to top Go down