Akai APC40 Forum
We're just making some changes to the forum so please bear with us as we move the furniture around...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Akai APC40 Forum
We're just making some changes to the forum so please bear with us as we move the furniture around...
Akai APC40 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

some device control buttons working but no lighting up?

2 posters

Go down

some device control buttons working but no lighting up? Empty some device control buttons working but no lighting up?

Post by DESERT_HEAD Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:01 pm

my Clip/Track button and left right arrow buttons on device control seem work but not light up? but they light up when ableton is closed???? please help! any solutions?

DESERT_HEAD

Back to top Go down

some device control buttons working but no lighting up? Empty Re: some device control buttons working but no lighting up?

Post by S4racen Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:37 am

Left and Right Arrow buttons won't stay lit, CLip/Track button should reflect the view that you're in at the time....?

Cheers
D

S4racen
Admin

http://www.isotonikstudios.com

Back to top Go down

some device control buttons working but no lighting up? Empty Re: some device control buttons working but no lighting up?

Post by DESERT_HEAD Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:31 pm

i understand what you mean but ive had the apc for a few months. its not something thats happened out the box. the arrows dont light up at all. same with the clip/track button. Sad

DESERT_HEAD

Back to top Go down

Post by S4racen Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:55 pm

Hmmm, i'd try and test it with a different cable, then a different computer if possible... then take it back if still no joy!

Cheers
D

S4racen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DESERT_HEAD Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:25 am

thanks ill def try that Smile

DESERT_HEAD

Back to top Go down

Post by S4racen Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:29 pm

The only thing else i can think of is to mke sure you have deleted all of your midi mapping incase they are overiding the default functionality...

Cheers
D

S4racen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down