Akai APC40 Forum
We're just making some changes to the forum so please bear with us as we move the furniture around...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Akai APC40 Forum
We're just making some changes to the forum so please bear with us as we move the furniture around...
Akai APC40 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Mapping On Ableton 8 APC40 Version

Go down

Custom Mapping On Ableton 8 APC40 Version Empty Custom Mapping On Ableton 8 APC40 Version

Post by YEN Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:12 pm

I'm trying to map the knobs on the DEVICE CONTROL in a way so I can use the top 3 knobs for the EQ 3, and THE bottom 3 for the AUTO FILTER for each track. The problem is, when I do map it, every bottom 3 knob on each track, is controlling all the AUTOFILTER that I have for every track. It does not give me a new one when I go to another track. I know that this can be solved using the AUDIO EFFECTS RACK but only having the trial version, I do not have it. Is there any way that I can map an AUTO FILTER to each track and having it have a seperate control without using SENDS? I want it to be there on the spot when i click on a Track Selection. Rolling Eyes

THANK YOU Smile

YEN

Back to top Go down

Custom Mapping On Ableton 8 APC40 Version Empty Re: Custom Mapping On Ableton 8 APC40 Version

Post by YEN Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:53 am

nvm i figured it out, you just use the PAN knobs and map it there, u can use it to map things u use frequently lol

YEN

Back to top Go down