Akai APC40 Forum
We're just making some changes to the forum so please bear with us as we move the furniture around...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Akai APC40 Forum
We're just making some changes to the forum so please bear with us as we move the furniture around...
Akai APC40 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

APC40 NOT COMMUNICATING, PLEASE HELP!!!

2 posters

Go down

APC40 NOT COMMUNICATING, PLEASE HELP!!! Empty APC40 NOT COMMUNICATING, PLEASE HELP!!!

Post by ViliBrate Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:34 am

My APC40 no longer communicated.  I have been in contact with Ableton and have tried several things that didn't yield any results.  When I turn on the controller, the demo lights no longer run.  Then when I open Abelton, the box appears and it seems like the controller might work.  But after loading 3 clips, Windows has the tone play that says that the device is disconnected and all of the lights go dark and the box is gone.  I have tried resetting the PNF and INF, cleared all unnecessary duplicate MIDI in Regedit, I do not have any logtech devices installed on my computer, It has nothing to do with older or newer versions of live (This was happening before on Suite 8, so I upgraded to Suite 9 hoping to fix the issue, but nothing), and it's not my USB because my NI Maschine works fine after plugging in.  Ableton was able to guide me through their part of troubleshooting, but they were not able to give me anything that could make the controller work.  I have contacted Akai several times over the past three weeks and I have not even had a simple "we understand your problem/ we'll contact you shortly" email from them.  I have looked at several forums and have not been able to find anything that could help.  I am running windows 7 and the latest Ableton 9.  Please, Please, Please, Help.

ViliBrate

Back to top Go down

APC40 NOT COMMUNICATING, PLEASE HELP!!! Empty Re: APC40 NOT COMMUNICATING, PLEASE HELP!!!

Post by S4racen Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:01 pm

Try checking with a midi monitor application to see if it's actually working… It sounds broken to me!

Cheers
D

S4racen
Admin

http://www.isotonikstudios.com

Back to top Go down