Akai APC40 Forum
We're just making some changes to the forum so please bear with us as we move the furniture around...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Akai APC40 Forum
We're just making some changes to the forum so please bear with us as we move the furniture around...
Akai APC40 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Mapping of Buttons - I want the lights to toggle on/off

2 posters

Go down

Custom Mapping of Buttons - I want the lights to toggle on/off Empty Custom Mapping of Buttons - I want the lights to toggle on/off

Post by boiledfruit Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:24 pm

Hey everyone, just bought an APC40 and am starting to DJ with Ableton Live 7. I have my CLIP/TRACK button mapped to cut my bass on an EQ3 on my deck A channel, but the button light always remains off, is there a way to sync it so that when the Low channel is armed the button is lit up and vice versa?  I also have my <-- button mapped to the same thing on the EQ3 on my deck B channel.

Thanks.

boiledfruit

Back to top Go down

Custom Mapping of Buttons - I want the lights to toggle on/off Empty Re: Custom Mapping of Buttons - I want the lights to toggle on/off

Post by S4racen Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:03 pm

No, you'll need to work out a way with sending MIDI back to the APC40 or something with Max4Live, the second bank of buttons in Scene Three of Isotonik do this…

Cheers
D

S4racen
Admin

http://www.isotonikstudios.com

Back to top Go down