Akai APC40 Forum
We're just making some changes to the forum so please bear with us as we move the furniture around...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Akai APC40 Forum
We're just making some changes to the forum so please bear with us as we move the furniture around...
Akai APC40 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help connecting apc40 to read your track

3 posters

Go down

Help connecting apc40 to read your track Empty Help connecting apc40 to read your track

Post by iafeka Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:12 am

hey can someone show me how to get apc40 connect to live because ive connected everything but not sure why is not picking up the tracks. i went into the midi config but not to sure why it aint working. Its reading it BUT for example the shift button and the tempo button on the apc40 is controlling the up and down movement, and the up button when i click it, it plays the songs and the down button controls the on and of for the recording. please anyone help me thanks.

iafeka

Back to top Go down

Help connecting apc40 to read your track Empty Re: Help connecting apc40 to read your track

Post by Dirk Bigler Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:15 pm

Make sure you go to Preferences and set the control surface to apc40 and the input and output as usb audio device. Let me know if this doesnt work.
Dirk Bigler
Dirk Bigler
APC40 user

Back to top Go down

Help connecting apc40 to read your track Empty Re: Help connecting apc40 to read your track

Post by gnarlygnome Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:10 am

i dont have that option to select APC40's input and output as Usb Audio Device. I have "None" for input and I have "Microsoft GS Wavetable Synth" as my choice other than None for output.

I have MME/DirectX for Audio Buffer, I know that ASIO is the pro way to go, but when I use that, I can't get any sound out of my laptop. Furthermore, I dunno when selecting that does my APC40 has any effect on Ableton.

I am using Windows 7 and I have read online that WIndows 7 has issues with music and ASIO in general. Furthermore, the ASIO4ALL site is down nowadays.

WHat shall I do? My APC40 has NO effect on Ableton whatsoever. No Midi signal.

gnarlygnome

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down