Akai APC40 Forum
We're just making some changes to the forum so please bear with us as we move the furniture around...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Akai APC40 Forum
We're just making some changes to the forum so please bear with us as we move the furniture around...
Akai APC40 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

APC40 DRUM SEQ - MAX FOR LIVE PROJECT - SHARED PROJECT

2 posters

Go down

APC40 DRUM SEQ - MAX FOR LIVE PROJECT - SHARED PROJECT  Empty APC40 DRUM SEQ - MAX FOR LIVE PROJECT - SHARED PROJECT

Post by deathx01 Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:42 am

Is there a way in live to directly write a note on a midi clip ( in live ) ?

for example... when i press the F2 (CHANNEL 1) key on the apc40 , the application write on a midi clip ( in live ) a note at C1(note), 1.1.1(time) .

Thanks

deathx01

Back to top Go down

APC40 DRUM SEQ - MAX FOR LIVE PROJECT - SHARED PROJECT  Empty Re: APC40 DRUM SEQ - MAX FOR LIVE PROJECT - SHARED PROJECT

Post by RIP_KING Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:45 pm

correct me if I'm wrong but I think you can buy one of the native Kontrol templates.

http://www.nativekontrol.com/apC_Series.html

One of these can put the apc40 into note mode and that will do it?

RIP_KING

Back to top Go down

APC40 DRUM SEQ - MAX FOR LIVE PROJECT - SHARED PROJECT  Empty Re: APC40 DRUM SEQ - MAX FOR LIVE PROJECT - SHARED PROJECT

Post by RIP_KING Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:27 am

you can also use this free python script that I can confirm works for me (I haven't tried using it to record a midi clip though but I don't see why it won't work).

http://remotescripts.blogspot.com/p/support-files.html#APC40_22

RIP_KING

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down