Akai APC40 Forum
We're just making some changes to the forum so please bear with us as we move the furniture around...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Akai APC40 Forum
We're just making some changes to the forum so please bear with us as we move the furniture around...
Akai APC40 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Really strange apc 40 bug!

2 posters

Go down

Really strange apc 40 bug! Empty Really strange apc 40 bug!

Post by BrutalWargasm Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:52 pm

Hello Guys

Need Help!! Hope im posting in the right section...

Got an Apc40 for Ableton from my friend and Im really happy with it. But there are 2 really strange bugs which I couldn't find a solution for in other forums...

1. Every time I press the "Send A" Button it chooses the return knob (as expected) AND turns the device on/off on the selected track. By doing this it also toggles the LED of the "device on off" Button as if it was pressed...

2. Every time i press the "Detail view" not only brings me it to the detail view but it also triggers a random scene launch... and same as above: the LED of the corresponding scene lights up. By random i mean: It just chooses another scene if i reload the set... but no prediction which one

Ive already checked the midi mappings in the mapping mode but theres nothing mapped! So it should be the default preset for the apc40

Im lost! pls help!!!

BrutalWargasm

Back to top Go down

Really strange apc 40 bug! Empty Re: Really strange apc 40 bug!

Post by S4racen Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:51 pm

That is really weird, if it was midi mapped elsewhere then it wouldnt do the standard APC40 behaviour...

You could try reinstalling Ableton to make sure the remote scripts are correct, failing that a midi monitor might highlight if there are erroneous messages coming for the unit itself...

Cheers
D

S4racen
Admin

http://www.isotonikstudios.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum