Akai APC40 Forum
We're just making some changes to the forum so please bear with us as we move the furniture around...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Akai APC40 Forum
We're just making some changes to the forum so please bear with us as we move the furniture around...
Akai APC40 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

apc 40 arrived today! need a bit of help :(

2 posters

Go down

apc 40 arrived today! need a bit of help :( Empty apc 40 arrived today! need a bit of help :(

Post by d-clips Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:38 pm

Hi guys, I signed up to this site the other day knowing my apc40 was en route to my house.. I knew id need some help Smile

Anyway, this is probably gonna be pretty simple for someone, basically I want to assign a button, or use the existing device on / off button to turn on devices within a set, but when i release the button, I want the device to turn back off again instead of latching on... is that possible?

Thanks alot

d-clips

Back to top Go down

apc 40 arrived today! need a bit of help :( Empty Re: apc 40 arrived today! need a bit of help :(

Post by S4racen Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:28 am

Sorry to say that without bomes or using max for live this is currently impossible, the mode in which the APC sits in controls the behaviour of the buttons....

Cheers
D

S4racen
Admin

http://www.isotonikstudios.com

Back to top Go down

apc 40 arrived today! need a bit of help :( Empty Re: apc 40 arrived today! need a bit of help :(

Post by d-clips Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:23 am

ahh ok, i thought as much, thanks for your reply all the same... Smile

d-clips

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum