Akai APC40 Forum
We're just making some changes to the forum so please bear with us as we move the furniture around...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Akai APC40 Forum
We're just making some changes to the forum so please bear with us as we move the furniture around...
Akai APC40 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Go down

Post by The Jezereck Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:10 am

I just wanted to say thank you for having this forum up! i havent had the chance to play on the apc40 yet but just the stuff i've found on this forum really has me inspired!

so thanks to the admin as well as all the contributors!
The Jezereck
The Jezereck

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirk Bigler Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:29 pm

Cheers mate, agree.
Dirk Bigler
Dirk Bigler
APC40 user

Back to top Go down

Post by The Jezereck Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:28 pm

well i've been at ableton now since i got the new laptop, first thing i learned was just how bored you get just doing straight up mixes so i started dabbling into the production side of it to make my mixes more interesting. so far i've just done a couple of rerubs, but now i'm loading up on samples loops and accapellas, just wanted to say thanks to everyone on here for helping me out so far Very Happy but if you're interested check out the rerubs Very Happy both of them were completely done in ableton, and they were designed so i could play them live rather then just triggering the track.

http://soundcloud.com/thejezereck/release-rerub-v5

http://soundcloud.com/thejezereck/beatfreaker-jj-flores-and-steve-smooth-the-jezereck-rerub
The Jezereck
The Jezereck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum