Akai APC40 Forum
We're just making some changes to the forum so please bear with us as we move the furniture around...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Akai APC40 Forum
We're just making some changes to the forum so please bear with us as we move the furniture around...
Akai APC40 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

being able select a channel and route it to "send c"-my effects devices, without it playing over the playing clips

Go down

being able select a channel and route it to "send c"-my effects devices, without it playing over the playing clips Empty being able select a channel and route it to "send c"-my effects devices, without it playing over the playing clips

Post by DESERT_HEAD Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:19 am

i am launching my stems with my set. so say i wanted to select my drums chnnel and ONLY beat repeat those. i want be able to send them to return c/ my fx channel, but since i have the certain stems already sending to A or B, to use in the crossfader, i'm struggling to find a way to send the specific channel to C while being able to mute/turn down the side it is in of the crossfader, so that i can beat repeat just those drums, without the sound beat repeating OVER the drums already playing in either A or B. if you understand this lol, please could someone help me with a solution? thanks. i can screen shot if you want

DESERT_HEAD

Back to top Go down