Akai APC40 Forum
We're just making some changes to the forum so please bear with us as we move the furniture around...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Akai APC40 Forum
We're just making some changes to the forum so please bear with us as we move the furniture around...
Akai APC40 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

URGENT: APC launching quantization doing its own thing

2 posters

Go down

URGENT: APC launching quantization doing its own thing Empty URGENT: APC launching quantization doing its own thing

Post by DESERT_HEAD Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:52 am

My ableton is set to launch all my clips at global quantization yet some are launching at 1/16ths and others 1/8ths? can nybody help me as to why this is happening. got my album launch in 2 days No oh and i dont think changing the quant. on the launch settings changes it either??

DESERT_HEAD

Back to top Go down

URGENT: APC launching quantization doing its own thing Empty Re: URGENT: APC launching quantization doing its own thing

Post by S4racen Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:26 pm

It's fairly impossible to have different launch quantization settings if everything is set to Global, have you highlighted all the clips and ensured that this is actually the case??

Cheers
D

S4racen
Admin

http://www.isotonikstudios.com

Back to top Go down

URGENT: APC launching quantization doing its own thing Empty Re: URGENT: APC launching quantization doing its own thing

Post by DESERT_HEAD Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:10 am

indeed i did, still did it though. weird thing is its alright now? so confused :/

DESERT_HEAD

Back to top Go down

Post by S4racen Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:14 am

Well all's well that ends well then....

Cheers
D

S4racen
Admin

http://www.isotonikstudios.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum