Akai APC40 Forum
We're just making some changes to the forum so please bear with us as we move the furniture around...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Akai APC40 Forum
We're just making some changes to the forum so please bear with us as we move the furniture around...
Akai APC40 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Windows 7, APC 40 and MBox2-Can This work?

3 posters

Go down

Windows 7, APC 40 and MBox2-Can This work?  Empty Windows 7, APC 40 and MBox2-Can This work?

Post by ap4604 Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:25 am

This is what Im working with. I have ableton 8.13 and my computer is saying that The drivers arent being installed correctly and when I go to prefrences in ableton, the control surfaces is the only thing that it shows up in. It doesnt show up in Input or Output. I have read a lot of people with this problem that use the mbox and apc 40, and windows 7. PLEASE HELP ME!!! Im dying here...I have a big show coming up and was planning to unleash with this thing. There has to be a way for this to work.....right? Or is there some cases where it just won't work with some interfaces?

ap4604

Back to top Go down

Windows 7, APC 40 and MBox2-Can This work?  Empty Re: Windows 7, APC 40 and MBox2-Can This work?

Post by Admin Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:14 am

Dont know if this will help?

http://forum.ableton.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=116300

I would get a Mac!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://apc40.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Windows 7, APC 40 and MBox2-Can This work?  Empty Re: Windows 7, APC 40 and MBox2-Can This work?

Post by The Jezereck Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:05 pm

disreguard i misread your message Sad
The Jezereck
The Jezereck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down