Akai APC40 Forum
We're just making some changes to the forum so please bear with us as we move the furniture around...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Akai APC40 Forum
We're just making some changes to the forum so please bear with us as we move the furniture around...
Akai APC40 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MAPPING PROBLEMS

2 posters

Go down

MAPPING PROBLEMS Empty MAPPING PROBLEMS

Post by kand89 Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:52 pm

Hi guys!!

I am trying to re-map the apc40 to my needs...however i am having the following problems:

- whenever I try to remap the same knob to more than one virtual knob in ableton I get simultaneous movements on the knobs.

Example: I tried remapping the knob 1 in the track control section to the low knob in track1 when the pan button is lit up and also to act as the dry/wet for my ping pong delay on the same track when the SEND A button is lit.

could someone kindly let me know how I can map the knob to control the low on track1, without affecting the dry/wet for the ping pong delay effect.

Cheers

kand89

Back to top Go down

MAPPING PROBLEMS Empty Re: MAPPING PROBLEMS

Post by S4racen Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:38 pm

Its a step by step thing....

press pan bank button
open up midi mapping
map knob 1
close midi mapping
press send a button
open midi mapping
map knob 1
close midi mapping

The reason is that whilst in midi map mode the pressing of the Pan, send a,b,c buttons is taken as you wanting to map those buttons and not to change the midi channel that the knobs output under....

Problem should therefore be solved??

Cheers
D

S4racen
Admin

http://www.isotonikstudios.com

Back to top Go down